Click the question to reveal the answer
15) What family connections does a living ex-Watford manager have with a) a Scot who made 341 Football League appearances between 1972 and 1982, and b) a current Football League manager, and who are the three men concerned?
32) What have the following in common, and who is the only man missing from the list? - Sammy Chung, Sean Dyche, Ken Furphy, Bedford Jezzard, Malky Mackay, Glenn Roeder, Tim Sherwood, Jimmy Trotter & Mike Walker.
36) What is the significance of this 1980s fantasy XI (in which Steve Sherwood's appearance at centre-forward is the only questionable selection)?: 1 Coton, 2 Gibbs, 3 Rostron, 4 Taylor, 5 Terry, 6 McClelland, 7 Callaghan, 8 Blissett, 9 Sherwood (S.), 10 Jackett, 11 Barnes.
40) Who is the odd one out?: Trevor Benjamin, Hameur Bouazza, Patrick Blondeau, Will Buckley, Chris Day, Lloyd Doyley, Sean Dyche, Willie Falconer, Malky Mackay, Lenny Pidgeley, Marvin Sordell, Steve Talboys, Marcello Trotta, Devon White
42) What connects all these Watford managers except one, and who is the odd one out?: Bassett, Burgess, Dyche, Goulden, Hapgood, Harrison, Jokanovic, Keen, Kent, Kirby, Lee, Lewington, Mackay, McKinlay, Pagnam, Paton,Perryman, Roeder, Vialli, Zola
83) Which missing club completes this sequence?: Swindon Town, Derby County, Luton Town, Millwall, Crystal Palace, Queens Park Rangers, Blackpool, Bristol City, Cardiff City, West Ham United, Charlton Athletic.